General chit chat.

Website and server information.
Hunter

General chit chat.

Postby Hunter » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:51 pm

It has been very quiet around here since christmas, is everyone ok? At least the snow has gone. I went and visited my WD8 at the weekend and yesterday she is tucked up in a warehouse, by heck it was cold the warehouse is on an exsposed piece of land and is unmanned and now power, crikey that is cold and windy even in the summer.

Hope everyone is well. Soon be spring!
Wolseley WD8, 1949. Two J A Prestwich Zero series, Passion is shearing equipment being a shearer.

ryan

Re: General chit chat.

Postby ryan » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 am

think its quite all round at the minute, my forum and the other big ones are generally quite at the minute, give it a month it will get better again, as people get ready for the season again :D

Wizard8838

Postby Wizard8838 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:27 am

H

We are all busy getting our rusty engines sorted out and painted for the new season ahead.
Plus my engineering business is starting to take off, which is nice.

And i have been busy with the club website, new stuff etc.

W

Hunter

Postby Hunter » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Busy here too I must admit, I have guys working on 24/7 shifts which is mental for us a this time of year, so plenty of sleepless nights worrying that they are working and nothing has broken and waiting for the 'phone to ring.

But still it is a nice problem to have at anytime and even better to have in the current climate.

I think we will have a busy 2010 both at home and at work.
Wolseley WD8, 1949. Two J A Prestwich Zero series, Passion is shearing equipment being a shearer.

Richard
Site Admin

Postby Richard » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi guys. The restoration on the Style 1 is coming along rather slowly. The exhaust is near completion. My style 4 i've just done a paint job on some bits. It's annoying how you can put something in the shed for a couple of months and then pull it out only to find more work has cropped up.
Regards
Richard

Return to “Announcements & News”