Literature Needed

Website and server information.
Richard
Site Admin

Literature Needed

Postby Richard » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Hi all. The literature pages will be up and running soon. But...i have bugger all. I have so far:

Style 1 Instructions
Style 4 Instructions
Style 4 Parts Lists
WD2 Instructions
WD8 Ad
WD8 Instructions
Horizontal Ad

If anyone can assist with Wolseley engine ads, instructions, parts lists or other other stuff please let me know ASAP so we can add them.
We'll also be running some ads in various newspapers through England, Scotland, Ireland and Australia requesting information from people. Being in Australia I don't have much of an idea of appropriate overseas papers to place a classified. So any suggestions please post them here.

Thanks
Richard

Hunter

Re: Literature Needed

Postby Hunter » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:57 am

Stationary engine mag is for sure the best place to advertise.
Wolseley WD8, 1949. Two J A Prestwich Zero series, Passion is shearing equipment being a shearer.

Hunter

Postby Hunter » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:19 pm

I have a copy of WD8 instructions which I can let you have a copy of and also a WD8 advert (this is the same advert I am sure everyone has seen/has a copy of/)

However if you need it let me know.

You can google both these and find them

Internal Fire message board may flush out a few Wolseley things, however I have given up if that message board as although it has plenty of members people never reply or post new stuff.

The manual service (which you pay a tiny on off donation for) is excellent, We will one day engineer a trip to the museum on a holiday.

'Oh look there is an engine museum just down the road'...............imagine my suprise.'
Wolseley WD8, 1949. Two J A Prestwich Zero series, Passion is shearing equipment being a shearer.

Richard
Site Admin

Postby Richard » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:42 pm

Our literature is now slightly larger thank you to the donating members. It now consists of:
Style 1 Instructions
Style 4 Instructions
Style 4 Parts Lists
WD2 Instructions
WD8 Ad
WD8 Instructions
WD8 Parts
Horizontal Ad
Air Cooled Parts
Air Cooled Instructions

We desperately need more? Anyone? I can convert to electronic document (pdf) if you can't . (of course you'll get the original back registered mail worldwide)

Please keep them coming.
Regards
Richard

Richard
Site Admin

Postby Richard » Fri May 14, 2010 10:46 am

** Literature Update 14/05/2010 **

Thank you to everyone that has emailed instructions, parts lists and ads through for the various models. We now have:

Style 1 Instructions
Style 4 Instructions
Style 4 Parts Lists
Horizontal Instructions
Horizontal Parts Lists
Horizontal Ad
WD2 Parts List
WD8 Ad
WD8 Instructions
WD8 Parts List
WLB8 Instructions
WLB8 Parts List
A.COOLED Parts List
A.COOLED Instructions

If you have anything in your collection related to Wolseley SE's please send them in.

Regards
Richard Banks
AUSTRALIA

Return to “Announcements & News”